Dear customers, family, friends,
We’re excited to welcome yall back to the brewery to raise a pint in the safest way possible.
Beginning today (6/1) our taproom will reopen.
Hours: Mon-Thurs. 2-10pm, Fri-Sat. 12-10pm.
NEW TEMPORARY GUIDELINES:
- Upon entering taproom you must see host before seating
- Taproom will be filled to only 50% capacity
- Once at capacity there will be a first come first serve wait list to enter (we will text/call when table is ready)
- Orders must be placed at the bar, there will be no table service
- Floor decals will indicate where to stand while waiting to order, one person per decal
- Tables must remain 8 feet apart
- You must remain seated at your table unless using restroom or ordering at the bar
- No bar seating
- All tables will be cleaned and sanitized in between use
- We will only be serving in disposable cups
- No flight pours
- Parties of no more than 8 people allowed
- Children must remain seated
- Dogs must remain leashed
- Masks are not required but highly recommended
- Curbside to go will continue! Pre-order online or call ahead for curbside service.
To keep our team and fellow guests safe we ask that everyone adhere to new guidelines. Please take time to read and understand these policies, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions (via Direct Message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks for your understanding and for your continued support through all this.
New beers & can releases coming to our Tap Room in June: Barrel Aged Tradicional, Barrel Aged Pilsner, 2 new sours ales, Carolinian 12oz can release, Hop To Trot 16oz Can release.